Item#: LMU36CHV LAN180HSV4-18
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerwithheater.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.saleairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.newairconditionercost.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.windowairconditionerswithheat.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditioningheatingunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
• Inverter(Variable speed compressor) • Chaos Wind • Jet Cool/Jet Heat • Self-cleaning indoor coil • Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence) • Auto restart operation • 24-Hour on/off timer • 4-Way Auto Swing • Sleep mode • Low ambient operation
Wired thermostat available, Sold separately
- Multi Power System. Energy-saving twin compressors: one provides power at 60% capacity until the system reaches a desired temperature. Then the smaller compressor takes over to provide sustained operation at 40% capacity.
- R-410A Refrigerant. Environmentally friendly refrigerant utilized in the majority of LG systems.
- Patented Plasma Air Purifying System. The 4-stage system features a large, permanent filter and an electronic air purifier that captures microscopic contaminants like dust, mite, pollen and pet fur.
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil. Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling (Art Cool Models).
- Dehumidifying Mode. LG Indoor unit accurately senses room temperature and controls humidity by shutting down the compressor before a room is over-cooled.
- Chaos Swing. Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds create a more natural, random flow of air, reducing temperature stratification.
- Art Cool Three-way Cooling. Air flows out of the unit from three directions, creating more natural circulation.
- Jet Cool. Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool a room down to 64 F.
- Swirl Wind. Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create a stronger, wider air flow and reduce temperature stratification.
- Auto Operation. Provides three levels of comfort from which to choose. Temperature and fan speed will set automatically.
- Manual Power Switch. Easily accessed button allows for continued operation if the remote control is misplaced.
- Defrost Control. Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown into the house. Removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low.
- Temperature Display. Shows room temperature of interior unit.
- Auto Sleep Mode. Automatically increases the temperature setting 2 F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour). The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached.
- Auto Restart. Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
LG LMU366HV Inverter Technology.
INVERTER-driven compressor systems in the outdoor unit detect subtle changes in temperature and, like a cars cruise control, automatically adjust compressor speed - unlikeconventional units, which start and stop repetitively. Special components within the compressor increase the magnetic flux and reduce its weight, allowing the compressor to generate higher energy efficiencies with better performance than ever before - at low levels of sound during start-up and running. "Soft start" reduces the instantaneous peak demand associated with AC equipment starts. The compressor starts at minimum speed, avoiding high inrush current associated with standard compressors.
LG LMU366HV 36,000 BTU Quad Zone Outdoor Unit Key Features:
LG LMU366HV 36,000 BTU Quad Zone Outdoor Unit Includes:
|LG LMU366HV Specifications:|
|Power Input Cooling (Min/Rated/Max):||0.72/3.21/3.92|
|Power Input Heating (Min/Rated/Max):||0.72/3.7/4.10|
|Running Current Cooling (Min/Rated/Max):||3.0/14.2/17.3|
|Running Current Heating (Min/Rated/Max):||4.5/16.3/18.5|
|Power Supply Cable (Outdoor):||3x12|
|Transmission Cable (Outdoor to Indoor unit):||4x18|
|Dimensions (WxHxD inches):||34.3 x 31.8 x 12.6|
|Net Weight (lbs):||143.3|
|Max Number of Connectable Indoor Units:||4|
|Refrigerant Charge (at 24.6ft):||89.95|
|Sound Level H/L (db):||52|
|Liquid Piping Connections (in):||1/4 x 4EA|
|Gas Piping Connections (in):||3/8 x 4EA|
|Max Total Piping (ft):||246.1|
|Max OD-ID piping (ft):||82.0|
|Piping length (no add'l refrigerant (ft):||123.0|
|Max Elevation Different Outdoor to Indoor Unit (ft):||49.2|
|Max Elevation Different Indoor to Indoor Unit (ft):||24.6|
|Cooling Operation Range (F):||14-114.8|
|Heating Operation Range (F):||5-75.2|
Interior Unit Includes
Installation Plate and Hardware
Wireless LCD Remote Control, Batteries, Holder and Holder Hardware
Standard Mirror Panel
Wired Thermostat Available, Sold Separately
LG LMAN187HVT Specifications:
18,000 Class BTU/h (Varies Based On Combinations) Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM):
12.6/11.5/10.0 CMM Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM):
445/406/353 CFM Dehumidification Rate:
2.0 l/h Sound Level H/M/L (dB(A)+3):
39/37/35 Electrical Running Current:
0.15 A Power Supply (O/V/Hz):
1/208 ~ 230/60 Piping Connections Liquid:
1/2" Drain OD,ID:
4/5", 5/8" Temperature Sensor:
R-410A Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG):
4 x 18 Dimensions and Weights Width:
43 9/16" Depth:
7 7/8" Height:
12" Net Weight:
We do not encourage homeowners to install the split air conditioners, below demonstration is for information purpose only.
|A lot of customers have called us asking if they install the unit without the licensed AC company, will their warranty be void? Answer to that question is Yes. |
Unfortunately no brand or manufacturer can take the responsibility of the equipment if it was not professionally installed.
TIP: Installing a split AC is easy for any AC company, but can get tricky for a homeowner. We as a company cannot encourage a customer to install the split AC, but have seen a lot of customers do it in the past successfully. At the same time we have seen some customers installing the unit unprofessionally without performing all the necessary steps, which resulted in issues with the AC unit within the first 3 months.
In short, you can do all the handyman work yourself but can hire an AC company to finish the important process on the Split unit. For example you can drill the hole in the wall, run the copper lines and connections outside, hang the indoor unit on the wall carefully and then place the outdoor unit outside on a concrete pad or a flat surface. But there are some steps you cannot perform as you do not have tools for it. Which is where your AC company gets involved to finish all the necessary steps.
LG LAN090HSV4 Ductless Indoor unit Brand: LG
3.5 TON Frigidaire Central Split System ES4BD042KB B6VMAX48KC Brand: Frigidaire
GENTRAN Power Cord 10 Ft Brand: Generators
MAXWELL 15kw 220V/240V MS150C2TBUSilver W/Dots Brand: MAXWELL
Mitsubishi Quad Zone MXZ8C48NA MSZGL15NAU1 MSZGL18NAU1 (THREE) Brand: Mitsubishi